Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ni Hao, Surgery!

hello all!


A quick update. Tomorrow Dan has an interview back at Best Buy in the morning and Bethany has surgery to remove her tongue flap mid-day. We appreciate your prayers for both events.

Today we had a pre-op physical for Bethany that found her in great health and that she has actually gained a pound since her last Dr visit shortly before the last surgery. So much for our concerns about her losing weight with her mouth wired shut! She apparently thrives on a liquid diet. I guess that goes without saying since her favorite meal is what I've coined "soilent green". A nice pasty green blend of 1 hot dog and about 3/4 c. of green beans. Mmmmmm!

I'm looking forward to discussing opportunities back at Best Buy. Hopefully something pops soon as I'd hoped to be back to work by now. I continue to rest in Jeremiah 29:11 that God is in control and has a plan that will be revealed to me in His time, not mine.







Toby focusing...











Celebrating "gotcha day" at Culvers...









No comments: